Content updates for the seal page
Scotland's Nature comes to you from Scottish Natural Heritage and offers a unique insight into Scotland's most iconic landscapes and species. Using a range of stunning images by award winning photographers and linking them to engaging text backed up with a variety of audio and video clips this is an app that gives a fascinating introduction into Scotland's nature. From sea to summit, from the busy red squirrel to the mighty eagle, Scotland's magnificent natural heritage is waiting for you. This app is brought to you in conjunction with the Year of Natural Scotland 2013 and includes:
• Galleries of images from noted photographers showing Scotland’s diverse wildlife and landscapes.
• Audio and video clips that allow you to ‘be there’.
• Engaging text and seasonal information at your fingertips.
• Guidance on where to see the wide range of featured species and habitats.
This app is available for iPhone and iPad
***Please note, this app requires a wifi connection for initial download
- June 12, 2014 Initial release