App Description* Turn your business cards into Salesforce leads with just a photo.
* 100% Accurate, Human-Powered Transcription
* Designed to tame your business card collections.
1. Snap a photo of a business card.
2. Sit back and relax while humans transcribe & verify your card.
3. 100% accurate contact info goes into Salesforce as a new lead.
CardShark lets you turn that stack of business cards into Salesforce leads. Our 100% accurate *human-powered* transcription makes sure you have the contact info you need! You can scan business cards, import them into Salesforce, and get started following up - all with a single click.
With added features like human transcription, two-sided scanning, Salesforce field mapping, and real-time status updates, CardShark for Salesforce is the fastest, most accurate way to import business cards into Salesforce.
* Convert business cards to Salesforce leads
* Scan one-sided and two-sided cards
* Works via your iPhone’s camera
* Human-powered transcription ensures 100% accuracy for scanned cards
* If transcriptions come back with errors, CardShark makes it easy to re-submit.
* View status updates in real-time
* Seamless Salesforce integration (**requires Salesforce Enterprise Edition or above**)
* Map business card info to Salesforce fields
* Results automatically exported to Salesforce and your FullContact Cloud Address Book
For a more detailed list of features, please visit http://www.fullcontact.com/cardshark
CardShark for Salesforce comes with 25 cards FREE! After that, get unlimited business card scanning and transcriptions for $9.99 per month (via in-app subscription).
Get rid of the clutter and turn your business cards into Salesforce leads. Give CardShark for Salesforce a try today for FREE!
▸ DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
* Supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone3GS, all iPod Touch models with cameras
* Requires iOS 5 or higher
* Salesforce integration requires Salesforce Enterprise Edition or higher!!
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
May 26, 2013 New version 1.2
March 13, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release