Newly support English
A boy had a field of corn. When the corn was almost ripe, Bear found out about this. Bear really liked corn, so he went to the field to enjoy himself. He ate some of it, threw away some of it, and ruined some of it. Later the boy came to Bear, but he didn’t seem to care, saying: “I did ruin your field, so what?” “I want you to make it up to me.” said the boy. Bear replied: “What if I don’t?” The boy said: “Then I’ll let you know what I am capable of.” “I’ll suggest you forget about it because I’m very strong!” The boy said: “I’ve never heard of that. I only heard that bears are silly.” Bear got angry and pointed at a rock as big as a millstone saying: “You’ll know if I’m strong when I throw this rock down the mountain.” ......
=======Guidance as Parents=======
Humility helps you move forward while pride makes you fall behind. Parents should let their children know that we should never be proud. Parents should show their children the importance of wisdom. We need to use both physical and mental strength to be more efficient. And we should think quickly when having problems instead of panicking.
- November 20, 2012 Initial release
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 26, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 28, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.0