App Description**For iPad 2 and newer, including iPad Mini!**
Dive into adventure with Pin the Pufferfish (Who Wears A Hat) in Deep Water Rescue!
Join Pin the Pufferfish and his friends Blinky and Ha-ha as they descend into the deep sea to find a friend's lost pearl. Along the way they'll meet new friends, encounter a mysterious shipwreck, and solve problems through cooperation and using their unique abilities.
- Explore beautiful ocean scenes that are hand-painted, then digitally enhanced
- Clear interactivity cues help children "activate the action" along with the story without confusion or frustration
- A fun, wholesome story centers on friendship, courage, and cooperation
- Best when enjoyed between grown-ups and children, the story is written in the spirt of J.M. Barrie or A.A. Milne.
- Read, or be read to with voice narration
- Get into the fun with character coloring screens - save and share creations!
- "Fish Facts" teach children about the real ocean animals they encounter in the story - why does a pufferfish puff? How does an oyster make a pearl?
- Fun music video features the original song "Three Best Friends" for kids to sing along with the adventure. *available on iTunes!*
- No ads, rate-us pop-ups, share links, or live links of any kind - children can safely explore a fun interactive reading experience.
Watch the music video to preview all the adventure! www.pinthepufferfish.com/video
Pin the Pufferfish (Who Wears A Hat) in Deep Water Rescue was written and created by parents who appreciate apps that educate and entertain. On our team is a professional educator and author, an interactive learning professional, and an acclaimed digital illustrator. Most importantly - it was created first for our own kids, so you can be sure your children will get a fun, immersive, inventive learning and reading experience.
For more on Pin the Pufferfish, including music, printable coloring sheets, news, activities & more, visit www.pinthepufferfish.com.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release