Added Forgot Password button to login
Formatting updates to support new devices and iOS versions
SynapMod Mobile enables:
- converting strategy into results
- transforming an "assignment" into a two-way agreement and negotiated commitment
- facilitating communication and teamwork across multiple locations
Requests can be made to others for their commitment, and links can be established to predecessor events on which a dependency exists. Through a two-way negotiation, a new member is added to the team - once he or she agrees to provide the requested service by a certain date. With SynapMod Mobile, you will receive status indications when issues arise that may affect a related commitment. If an issue arises, that fact will be communicated in real-time to only those persons that may be affected. SynapMod Mobile facilitates the conversion of an individual's strategy for the fulfillment of a commitment into the required results.
SynapMod Mobile supports the concept of a directly responsible individual for each task and provides the means to connect to others with related responsibility that may be impacted by potential delays. This is supported by EPMOD's Network Centric Management methodology that includes a dynamic self-forming structured communication network that includes those whose responsibilities create a need to know.
With SynapMod Mobile, you can use your iPhone or iPad to:
- Record your own personal and professional commitments
- Reply to and report on requests for commitments sent to you by others
- Request commitments from others for work you need them to do
- Receive reports on commitments from others doing work requested by you
- Receive reports on predecessor commitments of others in which you have an interest
- June 11, 2014 Initial release