Ice Riders is a stylish and fun snowboard game, with line drawing and physics.
Watch the video:
The objective is to draw lines of ice in the direction of various bonuses, then ride three snowboarders down the ice you’ve created in an attempt to pick up as many bonuses as possible.
Within each level – a.k.a. grade – there are a selection of bonuses to collect. To grab them, first draw ice towards them - then race your Ice Rider down your brand new frozen track to pick them up.
As you progress, the levels (a.k.a. grades) get harder, with more bonuses in more difficult arrangements. With some, you will need to perform tricks to pick them up, such as; grabs, 180's, mid air etc. Each grade has a required number of points to achieve for progression, whether you are able to reach the target will depend on both your ice drawing and riding skills.
You can play individual grades 1-20, or a campaign with no limit to the grade you could achieve - how far can you get?!
* Super fun gameplay
* Universal app
* iPhone 5 support
* Retina iPad support
* Endless campaign mode
* Single Grade mode
* Game Center achievements
* Game Center leaderboards for top scores and highest grade
* Infinite levels to play
* Fab graphics
* Awesome music
- December 01, 2012 Initial release
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 03, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 04, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99