Update to facebook and twitter posts template
Pending rotation and ground rotate moving player position bug fixed.
Ability to log in with no internet connection if user has previously logged in on the app functionality added.
Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Interchanger is the perfect way to manage your Australian Rules Football team on game day.
Interchanger is a player management tool designed to allow you to have your best combination of players on-field, every time in every game with it's on-field rotation tool. Manage your Australian Rules Football team with a hands on rotation scheduler and player metrics all backed up for you in the cloud.
Great for coaches looking for a cost effective, easy and intuitive team management solution - designed for all levels of competition from Juniors to Seniors.
Quickly track your player’s rest periods and performance times, right from the boundary line.
It’s your competitive edge throughout the season. It’s that assistant coach, you’ve always needed – but never had.
New Features in 2015 include:
- Player and team type stats
- Coaching notes
- Interchange report
- Spare Player positions
- Red and Yellow Cards
- Player rotation scheduler
- Performance tracker
- Individual player reports
- Add and remove players from your team at any time
- Manage multiple games
- Configure games with 9, 12, 14, 15 or 18 positions per side
- Have between 1 and 8 bench positions
- Easily add players to on-field positions
- Track your player position times on field
- Set-up and execute player rotations at any time during the game
- Keep player and opposition scoring statistics
- Post game match summary report
- Individual player position time reports
- Email player or game summary reports
- May 21, 2015 New version 2.72
- April 24, 2015 New version 2.68
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.60
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.58
- March 07, 2015 New version 2.57
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.54
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.47
- February 07, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 12, 2014 New version 1.3
- June 27, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 04, 2012 Initial release