- Improve performance
- Fix bugs
* Compatible with iOS 7/iPhone 5S/5C/5 *
WorldCard Link is an iOS app and the world's first iPhone stand and business card stand to manage your business cards on iPhone or in the cloud.
* Important Notice *
-WorldCard Link provides world's first automatic business card recognition system, and the iPhone dock supports iPhone 4S/4.
-WorldCard Link Pro, in addition to WorldCard Link's app and iPhone dock, provides a Windows sync software to sync your contacts from cloud to your PC.
* Why WorldCard Link? *
• Capture business cards and recognize them automatically
• Support interface in different languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional/ Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Dutch.
• Recognition of 24 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional/ Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Spanish (Mexico) and Turkish. You can switch from one language to another, just like that!
• Sort recognized information by name, position, company, email, website, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
* Manage contacts easily *
• View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
• Merge new business card info with existing contacts.
• Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
• Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
• Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly!
• Manage contacts from both Local Contacts and Cloud Contacts(Google Contacts) via WorldCard Link.
• Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox).
* Smart functions for your business *
• Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing.
• Import/export or backup your data on PC(Mac/Windows) quickly and conveniently.
• Share or backup your contacts via cloud services.
• Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
• Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.5.0
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- November 22, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.5.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.5.4
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- July 11, 2015 New version 2.6.1