The best Carrom for iPhone now available on iPad.
Touch Carrom brings favorite carrom board game to the iPhone and iPod Touch. Touch based game controls give the players very realistic game play. The passion and skills transfer very well to the iPhone experience.
Carrom is a board game played on a smooth wooden square board with pockets at each corner. The goal is to collect your color of the carrom-men (wooden coin like pieces) by pocketing them with a Striker hit. One carrom-man equals one point, queen (red carrom-man) equals three points. Queen's three points are counted only if that player also wins the board. A match is won from best of three games. A game is won by getting twenty five points or best of eight boards, whichever comes first.
- Engaging Game Play
- Intuitive Touch Controls
- Single and Multiplayer Mode
- Play Quick Board or Full Match
- Beautiful Graphics
- Realistic Game Sounds
- Precise Game Physics
- Natural Equipment Simulation
- Resume Games
- November 13, 2012 Initial release
- November 14, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!