- Crash fix for iOS 8 and older
- Ready for iOS 9.
- Support for new iPad multitasking
- 3d touch shortcuts
- Bug fixes
Transfer files the easy way, just drag & drop the file and we will handle the rest. Like Apple AirDrop, but works and on all major platforms and computers that don't support AirDrop. Apps are available for iOS, OS X, Windows, and Android.
With millions of downloads in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo and file transfers, this app is a necessary tool for your iOS device.
SIMPLE FILE SHARING
You don't need to be tech-savvy to share files, photos or videos.
AIRDROP SUPPORT FOR OLDER DEVICES
It adds Airdrop-like transfer capability to older devices without official support for Airdrop, like your older Mac or iOS devices with iOS 6.
SIMPLE TO USE
No need to pair devices or set up a transfer to send files or photos. Designed for quick and easy sharing of files, photos, and videos from your PC or Mac to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or even from an Android device, photos and videos are automatically saved to the 'Camera roll' album.
Just open the app and start sharing files, holiday photos, or family videos – no need to enter emails or passwords.
NO FILE TYPE LIMITS
You can transfer any file type, no restrictions. MP3s, images, PDFs, presentations, and way more.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Instashare preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF information, location, etc). Transfer in full resolution.
WORKS WITHOUT INTERNET
You don't need to be connected to the internet, just use a local wi-fi or Bluetooth (iOS and OS X only) to transfer files.
You can use Instashare with various apps thanks to the system built-in extension – share pictures from Photo library, links from Safari, and other files straight from 3rd party apps.
Stop retyping long URLs and so on. Just copy and transfer it in a few seconds.
Drag a clipboard item & drop it on the device – it will be automatically copied to clipboard on the device.
Files and photos are sent only between your devices, without making a copy somewhere in the Cloud. They never leave your local wi-fi network, keeping your files and photos safe.
IOS DEVICE WAKEUP
No need to manually open the mobile app to transfer a file or clipboard to device – just wait a few seconds for the device to appear.
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APPS FOR FREE!
Versions for other platforms available at instashareapp.com
To transfer files and photos between two devices, both of them need to have this app installed. Mobile apps are free, desktop apps are paid.
Access to a properly configured wi-fi network (or bluetooth between iOS and OS X) is required for this app to work. Some public or private wi-fi networks may be configured to block communication between devices, preventing the transfer connection to be established.
You don't need to use the latest device or OS available, works with older systems as well, from iOS 6, iPad 2 or iPhone 4.
Videos on how the app works at instahsareapp.com and app support at support.twomanshow.co
- February 08, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.4
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.5
- December 12, 2013 New version 1.7.0
- December 28, 2013 New version 18.104.22.168
- April 23, 2014 New version 1.8.0
- May 03, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- June 05, 2014 New version 1.8.2
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.8.3
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.8.4
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.9
- March 21, 2015 New version 2.0
- April 15, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- May 22, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- October 21, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- November 05, 2015 New version 2.1.1