1. iOS8 compatible
2. Use "Open-in" to create a book directly from a document clicking doc2book
3. Provide correct information if the document is password protected
4. Fix page count bug when upload to bCloud
5. Have "Reading History" available in Settings
Make a Book from your photos, Blogs, or PDFs and share on iPhone or iPad
instaPress, instant book creator, lets everyone create their own books from Word or PDF documents, Blogs or Web pages! You can make a brochure, textbook, manual, or catalog at ease on your iPhone or iPad opening a document from an email. Books created can be ordered in Pro-Quality hardcover or soft cover formats or shared as eBooks with business partners via iBook or email. The best part? It’s totally free of charge.
instaPress is the easiest and fastest way for anyone to turn your existing content into a high-quality print book from an iPhone or iPad in minutes. You can do it simply with a few taps.
- Turn your Word or PDF files on iTunes, in Dropbox or email into Pro-Quality books in minutes
- Use "Open-in" to make a book directly from a document easily.
- Built-in Blogs and/or Web Pages to Book
- Order your books in Pro-Quality hardcover or soft cover print
- Share your books as eBooks with others via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Read your books everywhere, on devices at hand
- Read your books using iBook or other reading apps
- Safekeeping feature with Bookemon bCloud preserves your content in the event data loss ever occurs
- Recognize QR code
Bookemon – Your World, Your Book! Make Books Your Way! http://www.bookemon.com
Bookemon, Inc. has today debuted the world’s most complete suite of book and eBook creation tools ever to be assembled in one place. Combining web-based tools and premium features with iPad and iPhone apps, Bookemon provides K12 educators, families and businesses with the power to create anything, from picture books to business books, eBooks and fiction.
- December 02, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 06, 2014 Initial release