What's New- Articles shared by twitter and email now include edition name and date
- Minor formatting changes
App DescriptionCampaign, the industry bible for the advertising and commercial media business, embedded in the UKâ€™s creative communications sector but with a global perspective, is now available on iPad.
Spanning the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications, Campaign prides itself on breaking news and industry-defining analysis, with an agenda-setting editorial voice supported by opinion and insight from leading creatives and business thinkers.
Published in print for almost half-a-century, the re-imagined iPad edition includes:
- The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work
- A new issue available for download every Thursday. If you are connected to the internet and a subscriber, issues will automatically download and appear in Newsstand
If you are connected to the Internet and a subscriber new issues will automatically download and appear in Newsstand
- Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
- A single subscription that gives you access to all available issues on the Newsstand
- Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when youâ€™re connected
- Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
- Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
- Purchase single copies or three- and six-month subscriptions via your iTunes account using In App Purchases
â€¢ Purchase a single issue for Â£3.99.
â€¢ Alternatively you can purchase a 3 month subscription at Â£44.99 or a 6 month subscription at Â£89.99
â€¢ Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
â€¢ Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period.
â€¢ Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price.
â€¢ You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account settings in the App store.
â€¢ There are no cancellations of your current subscription within the active period of that subscription.
EXISTING PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS
If you are an existing Premium (Print+Digital) Campaign, you can access the Campaign iPad edition by using your existing login details. Visit the website you subscribe to if you need a reminder of your details.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
May 28, 2013 New version 1.2
February 20, 2013 New version 1.1
December 04, 2012 Initial Release