What's New- This update addresses an issue that may prevent downloading of new editions of Campaign
We recommend that all users update to this version as soon as possible.
App DescriptionCampaign, the industry bible for the advertising and commercial media business, embedded in the UKâ€™s creative communications sector but with a global perspective, is now available on iPad.
Spanning the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications, Campaign prides itself on breaking news and industry-defining analysis, with an agenda-setting editorial voice supported by opinion and insight from leading creatives and business thinkers.
Published in print for almost half-a-century, the re-imagined iPad edition includes:
- The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work
- A new issue available for download every Thursday. If you are connected to the internet and a subscriber, issues will automatically download and appear in Newsstand
If you are connected to the Internet and a subscriber new issues will automatically download and appear in Newsstand
- Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
- A single subscription that gives you access to all available issues on the Newsstand
- Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when youâ€™re connected
- Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
- Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
- Purchase single copies or three- and six-month subscriptions via your iTunes account using In App Purchases
â€¢ Purchase a single issue for Â£3.99.
â€¢ Alternatively you can purchase a 3 month subscription at Â£44.99 or a 6 month subscription at Â£89.99
â€¢ Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
â€¢ Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period.
â€¢ Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price.
â€¢ You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account settings in the App store.
â€¢ There are no cancellations of your current subscription within the active period of that subscription.
EXISTING PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS
If you are an existing Premium (Print+Digital) Campaign, you can access the Campaign iPad edition by using your existing login details. Visit the website you subscribe to if you need a reminder of your details.
May 28, 2013 New version 1.2
February 20, 2013 New version 1.1
December 04, 2012 Initial Release