148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Dr Pandaâ€™s Daycare is a wonderful open-ended interactive application young children will adore.
What's New- Minor improvement
App Description* TOP PICK ON SMARTAPPSFORKIDS.COM! â€śA creative role-playing game full of cute critters and fun interactivity which is going to be used for hours and hours of creative play by your young onesâ€ť
* WIRED â€śThis charming preschooler game promotes role-playing and creativity for young childrenâ€ť
* GIGGLEAPPS â€śDr. Pandaâ€™s Daycare is a delightful role-playing app for toddlers and those in preschoolâ€ť
Imagine and play in Dr. Pandaâ€™s Daycare! Dr. Pandaâ€™s Daycare is a virtual play app which stimulates creative thinking. Animal parents bring their babies to Dr. Pandaâ€™s Daycare and it is your kidâ€™s job to take care of them! You can play with them, put them to bed or have a birthday party, this game allows for nearly endless possibilities! For kids from 2 to 6 years old.
- More than 1000 different interactions as well as role play elements like playing, putting animals to sleep, cooking, feeding them, making music and much more
- Educational values: Stimulation of imagination and creativity, feeling of responsibility
- Create your own music in the music room!
- Kids and Parents Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
- Kids Safe: No third party advertisement or any in-app purchase
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
November 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
November 21, 2013 New version 2.1
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 16, 2012 Initial Release