Lot's of great updates and enhancements in this version!
- Added Thai to bring the total to 12 languages offered
- You can use the flashcards with any phrase category (for instance all Dining phrases)
- Two-way 10k word offline dictionary! Now you can use the dictionary to search for words in either English or another language.
- Ability to delete language packs from your device to save memory
- Enhancements to Facebook login
As always, you can get in touch with us at hello@TripLingo.com !
TripLingo is the ultimate tool to help you overcome the language barrier when you travel. Learn essential phrases, translate your voice, talk to a live translator, and get a crash course on the local culture- all in the app that was named the “2012 Business Travel Innovation of the Year” by Fast Company.
Don’t sweat over the local lingo before your next trip abroad. With TripLingo, travel easy and impress friends as you learn to talk like a local with our casual, fun and humorous approach to getting around foreign countries when you don't speak the language.
Learn important phrases and slang, translate your voice (and understand the response!), or even talk with a live translator on demand.
TripLingo’s award-winning platform includes:
★ Over 1200 phrases per language (including slang!)
★ Voice to voice translation
★ Access to a live translator
★ A 10,000 word offline dictionary
★ Customized phrase lists suited to your needs
★ Over 2000 high quality audio files per language
★ Built-in flashcards
★ A “culture crash course” to get familiar with local customs and etiquette
★ Much more!
The free version of TripLingo comes with the basics in: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, and Castilian Spanish. While you get the basics for free, you can purchase full language packs which give you access to all 1200+ phrases per language and more.
As seen on CNN, FastCompany, Lifehacker, Mashable, MSNBC and more. TripLingo has received awards from GBTA, the Association of Corporate Travel Executives, PhocusWright, Fast Company, Sabre, the Wireless Technology Forum, Business Insider, and the Technology Association of Georgia.
Find us online:
We love hearing from users- send your praise or complaints to feedback@TripLingo.com . We offer live support at TripLingo.com whenever we are awake. Ciao!
- January 04, 2013 Initial release
- February 07, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- April 19, 2013 New version 2.1
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.2