148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DECENT FLIGHT SIM :: Read Our Full Review >>
Aerofly FS provides gamers with a taste of flight simulation on their iPad!
What's New- aerofly FS is now a Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod
- New camera positions, like wing or gear views
- Flaps up/down now selects realistic flap settings
- The ASG-29 glider has stronger air-brakes, the gear lever direction changed and the glider now features all seven flap positions
- Better support for iPad 2 and iPad Mini (non-Retina display)
- Japanese translation
App Description***WARNING: Due to heavy graphics requirements, aerofly FS is only compatible with the iPad 2 & upwards and iPhone 4S & upwards, and iPod Touch 5th Generation - it is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4, iPod 4th Generation and iPad 1 ***
aerofly FS flight simulator finally goes mobile! Enjoy the great graphics and the realistic flight physics of aerofly FS on your iPad.
aerofly FS lets you enter the world of flying in a quality never seen before. aerofly FS sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and terrain and smooth frame rates. At the same time, aerofly FS features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
The highly detailed aircraft and ultra realistic flight physics give you a stunning level of realism. Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the beautiful scenery of Switzerland with its fantastic mountains. Choose the comfortable Robin DR-400 for sightseeing, use the Discus glider to climb in thermals or practice your aerobatic skills in high performance aircraft like the Extra 330. Experience the thrill of speed flying the F-18 low-level through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps. For some more advanced flying, take a seat in the Airbus A320 (available as an In-App purchase) and experience the feeling of flying a real jetliner.
• 16 highly detailed aircraft with animated instruments and flight displays (the Boeing 747-400, Airbus A320, Learjet 45, King Air C90 GTx, Baron 58, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Schleicher ASG 29 and Wright Flyer are available as In-App purchases)
• Ultra realistic flight physics
• Full iPad Retina support for extremely detailed cockpit graphics
• High resolution aerial photos of Switzerland
• All major runways of Switzerland
• Many detailed airports like Zürich International, Bern, and many more
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• 3 different view modes
• Sophisticated autopilot allows you to keep flying while doing something else
• Game Center support with achievements and leaderboards
• Over 40 achievements with various difficulties
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
March 07, 2014 New version 1.1.2
January 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
January 01, 2014 New version 1.1.0
December 10, 2012 Initial Release