DICO is proud to present the classic fairytale Sleeping Beauty in an all-new, never-before-seen format for iPad and iPhone. This age-old tale, which can originally be attributed to both The Brothers Grimm (Little Briar Rose) and Charles Perrault (The Beauty Sleeping in the Wood), has captivated both children and adults for generations, and we wish to extend that tradition in a cutting-edge way through our multi-lingual, interactive picture book.
Each page is like a "moving picture book", containing several hidden effects. Touch various items and places within the screen to discover all the amazing actions.
This app supports several languages -- Perfect for foreign language students and enthusiasts alike!
-Narrated in 5 languages, including English, Japanese, French, Italian and Spanish, and subtitled in 7 languages, including English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Chinese -- optimal for users all over the world.
-Lots of animations per page.
-Perfect length for children to have fun with it. Not too long, not too short.
-Sleeping Beauty is a universal application -- download to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Record: Useful for reading aloud and playing back your own readings.
- Select Subtitles/Audio: You can apply different subtitles and audio. For example, apply Japanese subtitles and English audio.
How to Record
- Select the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter desired name or word at "Record Name".
- Add narrator.
- Press the Start Recording icon and record your voice.
- Press the Play icon to play back your recording.
- To delete a recording, press the "Garbage Can" icon.
Record your voice on every page. When advancing pages after recording, your recording will be played back. Pages that have no recording will automatically play the narration in the language selected in the Language Selection Screen.
For customers who wish to use this product for educational purposes:
Each language provided in this product has been localized to contain the most appropriate words for that language. Please note that there is no dictionary function included.
Furthermore, we at DICO wish to hear our customer’s feedback, so that we can proactively incorporate those ideas into future products. Please feel free to write a review and let us know how you feel about our products.
"What's so great about MOMONGA's picture books?"
1. A new era of "Interactive Picture Books"!
The possibilities are endless in this new era of picture books. Have you ever dreamed of the next generation of picture books?
MOMONGA has made that dream a reality through audio and video, and the ability to touch and move with our new "interactive picture books".
Touch all over the screen and find all the hidden effects and actions embedded into the picture book.
2. Enjoy in 7 different languages!
MOMONGA's picture books offer support for English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Chinese. These are not your traditional picture books. With audio and text in each language, those with an interest in foreign languages will be very happy.
- December 18, 2012 Initial release
- March 01, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.3