What's NewWhat’s new in FormIt 6.0:
- Complete overhaul of the user interface to fit the new iOS 7 look and feel.
- Swipe to the left of the right screen edge to access object properties and the materials library.
- The Building Program provides key design information used to provide a range of potential annual energy cost based on climate zone, building type, and target building area.
- Draw more curvilinear forms with the spline tool.
- Rotate the grid by tapping and holding on the grid.
- Swipe on a thumbnail in the gallery to delete, duplicate or access sketch properties.
- Share images of your work on Facebook and Twitter.
- Print images of your work directly to AirPrint enabled printers.
- Share FormIt sketches with others using AirDrop enabled iPads.
App DescriptionAutodesk® FormIt mobile app helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
Make early design decisions:
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
•Start early program analysis by tracking gross building floor area ratio while you design
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
March 01, 2014 New version 6.1
December 26, 2013 New version 6.0
October 26, 2013 New version 5.2
October 18, 2013 New version 5.1
September 26, 2013 New version 5.0
June 18, 2013 New version 4.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release