You probably won't even notice, but we've made a couple of very small (yet significant) changes.
" this app is one parents and teachers should have as it will soon become a family favorite"
- 5/5 Bestappsforkids.com
"Sharing with Duckie Deck is a significant app."
-- 4.5/5 - SmartAppsForKids.com
"Unlike most educational apps, the games are so genuinely fun"
-- 86/100 - AppoLearning.com
Play, learn and smile together! Sharing with Duckie Deck is a beautiful and upbeat six-game collection geared towards children aged 2-5 years. Each exercise has been tested and approved by child psychologists.
The games teach kids that sharing is caring, while training and applying deductive reasoning skills. With each individual game played, the player collects fun stickers and badges in a special drawer. Colorful graphics, cheerful characters and catchy sound effects will engage and stimulate a toddler’s imagination, making it fun to transfer new skills to everyday life.
Sharing with Duckie Deck will:
- encourage the sharing of food and toys
- show positive feelings associated with sharing
- train visual matching and memory
- exercise imagination and design skills
- help teach deductive reasoning
- practice hand-eye coordination
Our goal is for kids to have fun while learning and developing their hand-eye coordination. Most importantly, this application is designed to be completely safe and to protect kids, therefore it has no additional payments or advertising.
ABOUT DUCKIE DECK
At Duckie Deck we create smiles. Our biggest goal is to support healthy and well-rounded development in the youngest technology users, while also creating opportunities for learning and play to extend beyond the virtual world. Toddlers and preschoolers across the world are playing our educational games and growing happier by the minute. We cover some of the most essential points needed to form wholesome personal and social habits – like brushing your teeth, sharing with others and caring for the environment. Come smile with us!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
See our apps: www.DuckieDeck.com
Follow us on Twitter: @DuckieDeck
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DuckieDeck
- December 15, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.2.70
- November 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 22, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.2.61
- June 11, 2014 Initial release