Again improved en renewed! And there is also a new Heppi App launched: Heppi to Bed!
"Bo's Matching Game" offers a great way of playing matching cards for young kids, but also for the older kids and the parents!
- Specially for toddlers is the Lulu and Tommie game, that actively stimulates vocabulary, color and number recognition.
- Older kids can learn their first words of English or German while playing.
- 3 play levels to choose from with 6, 12 or 20 cards.
- The possibility to play and win a game of matching with family and/or friends with the turn counter as referee.
- With the extra challenging possibility of turning all the cards at once, then remembering all the cards and after the automatically closing of the cards, matching in as few as turns as possible.
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years
We always recommend that parents play the Heppi Apps the first time together with their child. It's fun for your kids, and for you.
* Various challenging game options
* Special separate matching game for Toddlers
* Great song in the start screen, wait for it!
* Fun music and sounds
* 8 different themes to choose from
* Clear voice-over
* Child-friendly interface
* Learn the first German words
* Skills development like; listening, coordination, matching, vocabulary, pronunciation, colors and numbers
If you like "Bo's Matching Game" then try the other Heppi Apps also!
* “Bo’s Birthday Party," the creative and fun Bo the Giraffe Birthday App!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story," the great Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's School Day," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles," the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift," the FREE Christmas version of Bo's Matching Game!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Matching Game”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she fulfills her passion to create unique products by using her motto “less is more” and bright colors.
She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, and his friends, as the main characters in her creations.
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.4
- August 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 18, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 29, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.3
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 13, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 12, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 28, 2012 Initial release