App DescriptionSpecial launch price! Until Sunday the price will be $0.99 instead of $1.99!
The 4th Bo the Giraffe App offers toddlers and preschoolers more than just a standard Memory game by adding also several innovative play and educational functionalities!
- All Memory cards when turned are called out by a voice-over, which makes it a great tool to learn English as a second/another language for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Toddlers will be able to play for the first time Memory by themselves with the Lulu and Tommie game, while actively practicing their vocabulary, colors and numbers.
- Kids can choose between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game.
- The wrong turn counter offers kids a possibility to play matches with other kids/parents etc. The winner has the lowest number of wrong-turns while matching all the cards.
- With the question mark all the cards can be turned once and will automatically be turned back. Kids can than start matching the cards as fast as possible in the lowest amount of wrong-turns.
In the Start Screen kids can choose 2 possibilities;
* The big button opens a screen that offers an overview of 8 themes. Next screen offers the choice between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game. In the final screen the matching game can be played!
The 5 buttons in the playing screen can be used to return to the Start Screen, to change the number of cards, to start a new matching game with a random shuffled theme, to turn all the cards once and finally to shuffle the chosen theme cards. Below the 5 buttons there is the wrong-turn counter.
* The little button opens the Lulu and Tommie game. From the left row a card can be chosen and from the right row the matching card needs to be found.
Other Bo the Giraffe Apps!
* Bo's Dinnertime, a Bo the Giraffe story-game about dinnertime.
* Bo's Bedtime Story, a Bo the Giraffe story-game about bedtime.
* Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles, the fun Bo the Giraffe Puzzle App for kids between 2-6 years!
Like us? Visit us!
* Become a fan of “Heppi Apps” on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and Apps and make a chance to win all kinds of fun things!
* To see and hear all the Bo the Giraffe videos songs, go visit the Bo the Giraffe YouTube channel.
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she can fulfill her passion to create unique products, while using the motto “less is more” and bright colors. From the start her target audience are children in the age of zero till six years and she uses her study in Disability Studies and Inclusive Education to understand what drives children. She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, as her main character in her creations.
At the moment 26 Bo the Giraffe children's books and 4 Bo the Giraffe Apps are on the market.
The philosophy of Heppi;
* To create products that offers children (0-6 yr.) the possibilities to experience activities in a step-by-step routine and/or support parents in their role as educator.
* Bo the Giraffe and his friends have a central place in all products, while using a colorful, unique and distinct style.
* The Activities can be daily, like going to bed or occasional like visiting a hospital.
* The Activities are divided in a step-by-step routine.
* The Products can be digital and/or analog.
The 1st Bo the Giraffe App Bo's Bedtime Story has won the prestigious Dutch Media Ukkie Award 2012 for Best App, the 2nd App Bo's Dinnertime made it in its second week on the market already to the finalists list of the App Star Awards from AppsFire and the 3rd App Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles has already been several weeks in the What's Hot list in iTunes.
TuneTraffic produced the sounds and music for all the Bo the Giraffe Apps. For more information please visit: www.tunetraffic.com
The voice of Bo and editing of voice text have been done by Christine Sudzina Schut. She is an American English and Science teacher (M.T.) for kids 4-18 years old.
April 15, 2013 New version 1.1
January 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 28, 2012 Initial Release