What's NewNow you can also play Bo's Matching Game in German!
Discover what Car sounds like in German!
App DescriptionBo's Matching Game offers a great way of playing Memory for the young kids, but also for the older kids and the parents!
- Specially for toddlers is the Lulu and Tommie game, that actively stimulates vocabulary, color and number recognition.
- Older kids can learn their first words of English or German while playing.
- 3 play levels to choose from with 6, 12 or 20 cards.
- The possibility to play and win a game of Memory with family and/or friends with the turn counter as referee.
- With the extra challenging possibility of turning all the cards at once, then remembering all the cards and after the automatically closing of the cards, matching in as few as turns as possible.
Recommended Age: 2-6 but also fun to play for older kids and/with the parents!
* Various challenging game options
* Special separate memory game for Toddlers
* Great song in the start screen, wait for it!
* Fun music and sounds
* 8 different themes to choose from
* Clear voice-over
* Child-friendly interface
* Teaches the first German words
* Skills development like; listening, coordination, matching, vocabulary, pronunciation, colors and numbers
If you like "Bo's Matching Game" then try our other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* "Bo's Bedtime Story", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story-game about ... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift", the FREE Christmas version of Bo's Matching Game!
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Matching Game”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Does not contain In-App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
About the "MUM" of Bo the Giraffe
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she can fulfill her passion to create unique products by using her motto “less is more” and bright colors.
From the start her target audience are children in the age of 0 - 6 years and she uses her study in Disability Studies and Inclusive Education to understand what drives children.
She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, and his friends as the main characters in her creations. At the moment 26 Bo the Giraffe children's books and 5 Bo the Giraffe Apps are on the market.
October 04, 2013 New version 1.3
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
May 31, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 15, 2013 New version 1.1
January 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 28, 2012 Initial Release