Bug fixes and performance improvements
Get a 7-day FREE TRIAL to Sonia Choquette's The Fool's Wisdom Oracle Cards
Use Fool's Wisdom Oracle Cards to accelerate personal empowerment and spiritual growth.
The "Fool" is the universal archetype of our witness self, the eternally objective Divine voice who resides within all of us. You can seek the Fool's wisdom on any subject at any time. Use these oracle cards to attain deeper insights and clarity into any situation, relationship, decision, interaction, or question you may have, and learn to embrace and value your own inner Fool-your Divine witness and wise self.
With this Oracle Cards app you can:
- Give readings anywhere, anytime on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Choose between 4 different readings
- Save and load your readings for review at any time
- E-mail readings to friends
- Flip cards over to read the full meaning of each card and message
- Review the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
- Optimized for retina displays
* After your 7-day FREE TRIAL, a one-time in-app purchase will unlock the "All Card Readings" premium feature *
About the Author
Sonia Choquette is a world-renowned intuitive and spiritual teacher who specializes in helping others recognize that we are all endowed with a sixth sense that we can count on. A masterful teacher committed to strengthening intuition in our daily lives, she is the best-selling author of ten books and numerous audio editions.
A highly trained intuitive, with extensive background in the mysticism of East and West, Sonia was educated at the University of Denver and at the Sorbonne in Paris, and holds a Ph.D. in metaphysics. Sonia says, “I am intuitive because I was encouraged at all times to be awake, aware, and guided by my sixth sense. I grew up in an environment that treated intuition not only as natural, but actually essential to successful navigation in life. Intuition is a gift that we all have, that we can all experience, that we can all trust and that we all need!"
Sonia's own path has encompassed numerous best-selling books published in more than 23 countries, speaking and conducting workshops around the globe, thousands of grateful clients and a home in Chicago that she shares with husband Patrick Tully, daughters Sonia and Sabrina, and a poodle named Miss T.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com
- November 26, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- April 14, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- October 15, 2014 New version 2.3
- October 15, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.4
- July 04, 2015 New version 2.4.2