- Removed 1-year subscription in-app purchase option
Earl™ allows you to listen to content—newspapers, magazines, websites and books—by using your voice. Enjoy instant access to publications and websites from around the world without ever needing to look at your device. Double-tap the screen, speak a few commands and have content read to you whenever, wherever.
What You’ll Need
- Internet connection
- iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®
- Comprehensive content library including newspapers, magazines, websites and books (book library limited to titles provided by Project Gutenberg)
- Free access to 15 minutes of content per day or unlimited access for $9.99 per month, or get two months free when you sign up for a year—only $99.99!
- Quick commands—double-tap and say “Newspapers,” “Magazines,” “Websites” or “Books” to jump directly to where you’d like to go
- Customizable content—create a personalized list of your favorite content
- Help options—double–tap and say “Help” for assistance at any point
- Double-tap and speak navigation
- Accessible vision-free functionality
Payment will be charged to your iTunes® account upon confirmation of the subscription. Cancellation of the current monthly subscription or current yearly subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
To learn more about Earl™, visit earlspeech.com. Earl™ is powered by iSpeech®.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release