We've added a new feature called "Full 3D" which allows you to manipulate the models not just in 360º perspective but in a full 3D interface. This means you can now manipulate the models to ANY orientation you like in higher definition! Full 3D is available as an in-app purchase.
3D Yoga Anatomy is a tool for students and teachers that ventures beyond the basic shapes of the poses, illustrating the effective forces that bring these poses to life.
• 40 essential poses with variations (limited access in the free version)
• 360º view of all poses!
• Instructions for entering and deepening the poses
• Illustrations of muscle actions
• "Full 3D" feature allows 3D viewing of all 40 poses. "Full 3D" is available as an in-app purchase.
NOTE: free version has limited content. You may access all the content by purchasing the full version.
Some of the concepts discussed include: “Foundation”, “How long to stay in Asanas?”, “Flexibility vs. Range of Motion”, “Synergy”, as well as “Safety” and much more. A dedicated section of the app deals with deep muscles such as the Iliopsoas and the Rhomboids.
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.0
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release