★★★★★ Description ★★★★★
This is a simple app designed to help you with your healthy way of life! We've put a great effort into research and consultations with doctors and experts in the field of losing weight.
Cellulite is a topographic skin change that occurs in most postpubertal females. It presents as a modification of skin topography evident by skin dimpling and nodularity that occurs mainly in women on the pelvic region, lower limbs, and abdomen, and is caused by the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue, leading to a padded or orange peel–like appearance.
The causes of cellulite involve changes in metabolism physiology and dieting too hard or too much, such as gender-specific dimorphic skin architecture, alteration of connective tissue structure, hormonal factors, genetic factors, the microcirculatory system, the extracellular matrix, and subtle inflammatory alterations.
★★★★★ Features ★★★★★
The solution is based on perfecting the time intervals of vibrations your iPhone is making in order to break the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue that is leading to a padded or orange peel–like appearance. It's vital to maintain your schedule of working out and do not skip your exercises.
First of all, this app features massive set of tricks & tips on how to reduce the risk of cellulite, what to eat, how to massage your body, and how to stop it from returning!
Here's a short list of features:
☆ Easy to use vibrating exercises
☆ Cellulite prevention tips & tricks!
☆ Eating habits info that prevents cellulite from returning!
☆ Simple and battery saving interface!
☆ Adjustable vibrations and time intervals!
☆ Upper arm, thighs, belly or behind training!
☆ History of your exercises - you can follow your results and motivate yourself!
The reason why it gets worse with age is four-fold:
1. As we age the skin gets thinner, and this makes the cellulite even more visible.
2. Skin compactness and tone decreases as we age, and this loosening of the skin due to the collagen being less firm, will allow more and more of the adipocytes (adipose fat cells) to press toward the skin surface.
3. With the passage of time, our bodies become less efficient in dealing with the removal of waste products and circulation may also decrease - both factors will contribute to the development of cellulite.
4. For various reasons, we tend to pick-up weight as we age, and this will increase the problem - and for this reason body fat mass must also be checked.
Regular body fat can be found anywhere on the body, whereas cellulite tends to settle on the following areas
- inner, upper and back of thighs, buttocks and hips (Reduction of thighs, buttocks)
- upper back below the shoulders
- ankles and inside and back of upper arms
Now you can reverse the process and finally get rid of extra weight!
You'll enjoy those Easter cookies without the feeling of guilt!
The material in this app is provided for your general information only. Whilst the information contained in this app has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy. Ivan Nanut accepts no responsibility for loss occasioned as a result of reliance placed on any parts of the contents in this app and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information or content, as well as holds no responsibility or guarantees for the results of use of Cellulite Killer app.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release