This version has some bug fixes and text changes.
Ulappa Texas hold'em shuffle is an electronic card deck, an app made to replace traditional cardboard playing cards when playing Texas Holdem (also known as Texas Hold'em, hold'em or holdem) poker with your friends.
For the ultimate experience you should use your own chip-case for betting when playing poker.
It's all the fun of playing texas hold'em poker, but you never ever have to shuffle or carry a deck of playing cards again.
Just connect all devices to one hotspot of wifi network and start playing.
One of the players must act as a house dealer, but can also participate.
An electronic deck of playing cards for playing Texas Hold'em poker on sight.
Shuffle is not:
And internet poker game with no faces to talk to.
- 52 card pack of playing cards without jokers
- Peaking for cards to keep the ultimate poker feeling
- Easy to use dealer function for deal, flop, turn and river
- Folding without having to shuffle the cards all the time
- Calculating the round winner
- Authentic poker feeling just like playing with real playing cards
- A-W-E-S-O-M-E time with your friends !!!
Does not feature:
- Shuffle the cards all the time because Jack allways folds before flop!
Easy to use:
The app is very easy to use. First you have to connect all the devices to a wifi network. Remember you can easily turn one of the iPhones into wifi a hotstpot.
After this one of you have to choose to create a game as the dealer and all the others join game as players... Dont worry the dealer gets to play as well. Dealer just has to deploy flop, turn and river for everyone by clicking the deal button every now and then. You just enjoy the authentic feeling and go all in if you like!
For support we kindly ask that you visit our website @ www.ulappa-apps.com
Like us on facebook
Are coming soon with more great features!!!
ENJOY THE POKER EXPERIENCE WITH...
★★★ Keywords ★★★
Texas holdem, playing cards, electric card deck, Ulappa Shuffle, house dealer, holder poker, holdem poker
- June 10, 2014 Initial release