What's NewAlready in this version:
• Bug Fixes
• Graphic Changes
• iPhone 5 Screen Optimization
• Requested bug fixes
• Performance Improvements
• More features!
App Description* More than a Half Million Users Worldwide *
* To all our current users: iPhone 5 Screen Optimization and a lot of the bugs you pointed out are currently being fixed and will be released in the next few weeks - stay tuned! Also, see the bottom of this description regarding some of the commonly pointed out bugs. *
Having a hard time remembering all of your passwords or not being able to securely store your notes, camera roll, or contacts?
Introducing PianoPass - an iOS Secure Content Application with a twist: it's protected by a piano.
PianoPass allows you to safely and securely store your sensitive passwords, notes, camera roll, and contacts. The information can be accessed only if you play the right combination of keys on the Piano that you set.
Your content is securely protected using a 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption System) - in English: your stuff is safe with us. Also, we don't back up to any clouds or servers, so you can be rest assured that your information will stay with you and only you.
ATTENTION all Users:
- If your piano is not making any sound, please make sure your phone ringer is on and the ringer volume is up, and the volume button on the top right hand corner of the screen is orange. We're working on making this a little more intuitive, but this should work for now! Please contact us if it still does not.
- As of now, if you forget your password, there is no way to retrieve it - so please make sure you keep track of it and remember it! We're working on a creative way to fix this, so stay tuned.
- To those of you whose camera roll was deleted before, this new version should retrieve your lost photos and will not crash anymore. So please, make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
ATTENTION iPod Users: To use piano part of the app, please be sure to go into Settings, then Sounds and turn up the volume.
For any technical support, please email email@example.com or message the Faceook group at www.Facebook.com/PianoPass.
April 12, 2013 New version 1.2
April 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
April 01, 2013 New version 1.1
January 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release