What's NewNew IOS 6 features:
- Brag button and Take Photo now captures the screen and posts to Facebook, Twitter, email, Camera Roll, or clipboard, making it easier to share your catch.
App DescriptionWelcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition 2, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games.
- HD Retina graphics and iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th Gen support. A great improvement over the original game!
- Unique Create a photo feature lets you superimpose your catch over an existing photo on your device and email it to your friends for bragging rights.
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch
- Use the iPhone's accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and lake maps while driving your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes, Fish a photo, and multiplayer modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Multiplayer Tournaments with up to 4 people over the internet using Game Center
Visit www.RockingPocketGames.com for more information.
Mech Pilot, Real Zombies, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing, Puppet Jump, Fishing Hits, and more!
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
-On Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockingPocketGames
-On Twitter at twitter.com/RockingPocket
February 01, 2013 New version 1.2
January 12, 2013 New version 1.1
December 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
November 06, 2012 Initial Release