This interactive story offers your child aged 3-8 an opportunity to experience the classic tale like never before. Your child can hear the story, read the story, and become part of the action. Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf come to life right in front of your child’s eyes, reinforcing the importance lessons children all over the world have learned from reading this story.
By interacting with the characters and scenes, your child becomes an active participant, all the better to learn from the little girl in the story.
The familiar story will feel new and exciting, and your child will read it again and again!
Engaging art supported by kid-friendly narration makes the story more accessible than ever.
This interactive story can be read in two ways.
• Read aloud—Listen to the narrated story
• Read it myself—Child reads the story at their own pace without a narrator
• Moral of the story: Do not trust strangers
• Beautiful illustrations make the story unforgettable
• Interactive reading experience reaches the child in a new way
- June 14, 2014 Initial release