Hey ReceiptMatchers! This release we're bringing you a new way to manage and keep track of your spending. You can now:
- Select multiple transactions to export to .PDF and .CSV
- Select multiple transactions to create and share an expense report
Simplify how you manage receipts.
ReceiptMatch is a feature available with your Business Card from American Express OPEN to help you manage your Card expenses by allowing you to add receipts, tags and notes to your transactions either via desktop or your mobile device.
MANAGE RECEIPTS ON THE GO:
Take a photo of your receipt with the ReceiptMatch Mobile App to match it to a transaction on your Business Card.
When you make a transaction, you can organize your expenses by attaching receipts, notes, and tags.
Your receipts, notes, and transaction details will be stored together in one place in your American Express online account.
If you have enrolled in Connect to QuickBooks, you can tag your transactions with your Intuit QuickBooks® categories and send them to your QuickBooks account.
ReceiptMatch is only available with Business Cards from American Express OPEN. For
details and enrollment, visit www.open.com/receiptmatch.
To learn more about ReceiptMatch and Connect to QuickBooks, visit www.open.com/quickbooks.
All access to and use of the ReceiptMatch Mobile App is subject to and governed by the
American Express End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
American Express Web SiteReceiptMatch from American Express OPEN SupportApplication License Agreement
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- May 06, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 24, 2015 New version 3.1
- July 29, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- September 10, 2015 New version 3.2
- October 31, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- December 08, 2015 New version 3.2.2
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- November 05, 2016 New version 4.4.1
- December 05, 2016 New version 4.5.0