What's NewAdds the ability to disable the built-in browser (parental control password).
App DescriptionMultimedia Notebook has boundless possibilities, be it a revision tool, a travel journal, a virtual portfolio, a shopping listâ€¦
To put it simply, Multimedia Notebook is an intuitive way of storing notes, photos, videos, map locations, web pages, sound recordings, vector drawing neatly organised into collections of cards and folders.
You can then effortlessly send your mediaâ€“rich card or even an entire folder of them to another iPad, email them to others or print cards on an AirPrint compatible printer.
- Write and edit notes using the onscreen keyboard or compatible wireless keyboard.
- Take your own photo or movie using the iPadâ€™s front or rear camera or select an image from your own gallery, and then simply add it to your card as a viewable attachment.
- Add your current location and save it to the in-built map feature
- Record speech and sounds using the audio recorder and play it back at any time.
- Use the in-built browser to find your favourite webpages, and then attach them to your card for future reference. The browser can be disabled and enabled again only with a password (e.g. for parental control).
- Draw and annotate your own vector images through the clever drawing suite, with auto-fit software.
- Organise your cards into multiple subject folders for ease of access.
- Customize your cards with colours, styles and sizes.
- Print off individual cards with an AirPrint compatible printer.
- Share your work with other users through email or across other devices with iCloud.
Please ignore the age 17+ rating - the app has no inappropriate content whatever. We are waiting for Apple to change the age rating back to 4+ because the internal browser can now be disabled.
November 17, 2012 New version 1.2
November 03, 2012 Initial Release