New backend services certificate.
Now, XFINITY® Internet brings you Constant Guard ® Mobile, to help secure your digital life when on the go. Smartphones and tablets bring added convenience but vulnerabilities too. With Constant Guard ® Mobile, you get a trusted solution that connects your mobile devices directly to financial websites and securely manages your passwords and credit card numbers for safer online banking, shopping, emailing and social networking—all with just a single tap. It’s another reason why Constant Guard™ delivers the most comprehensive protection of any Internet provider—on your PCs at home and now on your mobile devices too!
Download the new Constant Guard ® Mobile app to your smartphone or tablet today and enjoy fast, secure, one-tap login for your online banking and shopping.
• Shopping online this holiday season? Do it safer with Constant Guard ® Mobile—fast, secure, one-tap login to your favorite sites.
• Plus use the Safe Search feature and get safety ratings included with results to help avoid malicious websites.
• Secure banking and shopping—Automatically fills in login information for bank accounts, email, shopping and social networking accounts on your iPad® and iPhone®.
• Manage credit cards—Store credit card details and auto-fill credit card payment authorization forms for a safer, faster and easier shopping experience.
• PIN secured access to the app ensures safety in the event of device theft.
• You trust Constant Guard ® from XFINITY® to protect you at home, now trust Constant Guard (R) Mobile to keep you safer on the go.
Your use of this application is subject to the Comcast Software License Agreement located at: http://xfinity.comcast.net/terms/license/. Portions of this app contain features that are powered by McAfee SiteAdvisor and your use of these features is subject to the Site Advisor Terms of Service, located at [xfinity.comcast.net/constantguard/CGPSSafeSearchEULA]. Portions of this app contain features that are powered by White Sky Protection Suite and your use of these features is subject to the Protection Suite Terms of Service, located at [xfinity.comcast.net/constantguard/CGPSEULA]. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access, download, or use this mobile application.
- September 28, 2014 New version 2.4.140915
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.3.140825
- August 19, 2014 New version 2.2.140814
- June 11, 2014 Initial release