- New evaluation parameter: 5th Order
- New evaluation parameter: Power Level
- File manager: order By Date / By Name
EazyRF is an application for the calculation of the frequencies of RF devices (microphones, BTR, In-Ear ... IFB).
The Intermodulations are graphically displayed according to the desired evaluation parameters (do a "double tap" on a device for editing). Furthermore, the frequencies can be changed by moving them.
A list of devices is included.
With Std version (not for free), is now allowed to edit the list of devices. The file is saved in the devices Documents directory of the application (available from iTunes to make backups - as well as all documents).
Support for standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L, with the rejection of frequency bands reserved, is now available on all versions.
The TV channels are editable and storable by city. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and iEazyRF Pro.
The Pro version allows automatic calculation of frequencies (or device by device), edition of the list of devices, creation of the Frequencies Plan (with print, PDF, email and adding color), edition of devices with list of Available Frequencies and support for TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L, with rejection of reserved frequency bands.
iEazyRF and iEazyRF Std works on the iPhone, iPod and iPad.
The iPad version is a little different from its presentation. With a larger screen, the device list is displayed on the left, and the detail of a device appears at the bottom of the screen. In addition, a graphical representation of the frequency spectrum is shown at the top right part of the screen. These functions are on different pages in the iPhone / iPod versions. Finally, the devices of the document can be repositioned.
Contact: [email protected]
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.5001
- November 04, 2014 New version 1.5002
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.5003
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.5005
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.5008
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.5009
- October 11, 2015 New version 1.5010
- November 21, 2015 New version 1.5011
- December 12, 2015 Price increase: $29.99 -> $34.99
- January 27, 2016 Price decrease: $34.99 -> $29.99
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.6000