Fixed bugs reported by customers
This app creates a magical hard drive on your iPhone or iPad through which you can access your files from virtually anywhere: Dropbox, Google Docs, Microsoft Sky Drive, FTP Server or even files from any remote computer or a web site on a single tabbed screen through which you can view or manage your files.
At Home, You can view remote files on your iPad/iPhone, view a slideshow of photos from your computer, read documents or eBooks without the hassle of login to different sites or downloading/transferring files to your iPhone or iPad.
At work, you can browse file servers over the Internet using the iPad/iPhone's built-in VPN. During meetings or presentations, you can retrieve and show documents from company servers and impress the audience.
You can also display show your iPhone or iPad screen to an external monitor or Apple TV.
ALL FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. NO ADDITIONAL IN-APP PURCHASES REQUIRED.
Access your Dropbox files just as if they are on your iPhone/iPad. Drag & Drop files. View, Email, Move, Rename or Delete files or download to your local iPhone or iPad drive.
Access your Google Docs files just as if they are on your iPhone/iPad.
MICROSOFT SKY DRIVE
Access your Microsoft files just as if they are on your iPhone/iPad.
* Download files from internet using a powerful and feature-rich browser that is included in the app.
File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
* FTP to any server and use files on the remote FTP server just as if they are on your iPhone/iPad.
+ Drag & Drop files on the FTP server.
REMOTE PC ACCESS
Connect to your PC at your home or office and access files remotely on your iPhone or iPad.
* Please note that this feature is supported for For Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003 Only.
MICROSOFT OFFICE and PDF VIEWER
* View and Store Microsoft Office and PDF Files
+ opens large Word,PDF,Excel, Power Point, RTF, TXT, PNG or JPG files
+ It's like carrying all your docuemnts in your pocket
+ unzip .zip files
* Read Microsoft Office Documents On the Go. The app's built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and text, image and zip or rar files. To read documents from other software like MS Project, Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as PDF files and copy to the app.
* Save Email Attachments directly from your email software using the 'Open In' feature. Just keep pressing the docuemnt attachment in your email and select Files access Anywhere from the list, the attachment will automatically be downloaded and locally saved in the app.
* Send Emails with File Attachments
* File Manager
+ Easy to use file manager just like you use on your PC or MAc
+ Create Folders or Sub-Folders
+ Move Files across folders.
+ Rename files
+ Unzip files and store them on your iPhone or iPad.
DRAG & DROP FILES
* Drag & Drop files between folders easily and hassle-free
EXTERNAL MONITOR DISPLAY SUPPORT
DISPLAY YOUR iPHONE/iPAD SCREEN on EXTERNAL MONITOR OR APPLE TV
* View documents, images, presentations on external display devices like LCD monitor or Apple TV.
* Print any saved documents directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to any Air Print capable printer in your wifi network
* No need to purchase another app for printing
* For printing setup instructions, please visit our support site at
WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Free customer support is available 24 hours a day through email. Just send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your question.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release