Accelerometer and touch based game game!
Flick to power ball, tilt device to steer ball down the ally. Can you keep a steady hand?
A perfect game is the highest score possible in a game of bowling, achieved by rolling a strike during every frame.
In bowling games that use 10 pins, such as Ten-pin bowling, Candlepin bowling, and Duckpin bowling, the highest possible score is 300, achieved by bowling 12 strikes in a row in a single game: one strike in each of the first nine frames, and three more in the tenth frame. Because a strike counts as ten pins plus any pinfall in the next two balls, 30 points are possible in a given frame.
- November 02, 2012 Initial release
- November 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 08, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99