-Orientation-data in the http-headers for VR-applications
-Bugfix: Access to /photo works now properly
-Compatibility to iOS 6
iPCamera lets you use your iOS device as a wireless network camera! You can use every web browser as live monitor!
With iPCamera you can use any iOS device as ip network camera. The app creates a web server which you can connect to with every web browser on a computer on the same local network as the iOS device. The network address which you enter in your web browser on your computer is displayed on the bottom of the screen. After you connected to the web server you see in your web browser a live view of the camera and a control interface to alter camera parameters, i.e. torch-control, resolution, frame-rate, quality, camera-selection, orientation, mirroring, etc.
iPCamera delivers market-leading ultra low-delay, super fluid and crystal clear video.
Possible applications of this app are surveillance applications or using your iOS device as a FPV device (first person view) for robots or rc cars.
You can protect the access to the app by http-authentication. The username and password for this can be set up in the app-preferences (in the settings-app).
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.3
- June 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 06, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 17, 2014 New version 1.1
- August 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 12, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 05, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 20, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 07, 2012 Initial release