-Minor bug fixes
21 Ace, also known as Acey Deucey or In-Between is quite possibly the simplest card game around for iPhone & iPod Touch.
All you have to do is draw two cards and then place a bet on whether the next card has a value that sits between the ones you just drew.
How could you possibly lose?
+ A real casino experience with 21 Ace
Join the Aces Two World Tour - See the sights and travel the globe all while playing against the world's best 21 Ace Champions. We've taken Acey Deucey and turned it into a high stakes card game that will require all the smarts you've learned from other disciplines.
+ Use skills from other card games
In every game a jackpot is up for grabs - every time you finish a round you leave the game with exactly what you've earned. Play to win - no guts no glory.
+ It's easy to play
Gameplay is simple - You're dealt two cards and you just have to bet on whether the next card will have a value that sits in between them. The greater the difference between them, the more chance you have of winning. Play your way through the tournament and try to better the Ace-Two masters in Las Vegas.
- Easy gameplay and interface
- Varying levels of difficulty to enhance experience
- Sophisticated computer AI
- High stakes excitement
- unlockable levels
- Simplified betting system
- Aids in cognitive training
- Seemingly limitless gameplay
- October 24, 2012 Initial release
- November 08, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- February 09, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- March 13, 2013 New version 1.2.1