•Enhanced tipping (dedicated tip screen when tips mode applied)
•Rounded tips (round to the nearest dollar and apply dollar tip amounts)
•Multiple tax rates (setup, configure, alternate between and apply multiple tax rates)
•Auto-Sync cloud settings (Administrator activated and managed cloud settings for receipt sharing, invoice number activation, tax enforcement control, tip eligibility control)
•Cloud controlled inventory (Administrator controlled inventory management and modification)
•Check recording (All FD channels) (Check recording as a new, reportable transaction type)
•Customer support messaging (via web companion portal)
•Receipt footer modification capability (via web companion portal)
•Additional changes, device and OS compatibility upgrades, enhancements and bug fixes
Use your iPhone® or iPad® to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments, anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Pogo> app is easily downloadable to your iOS device, turning it into a mini credit card transaction terminal that performs as a traditional wireless terminal, but at a lower cost.
The Pogo> Advantage
• Security – encrypts card data instantly upon swipe (verified compliant with PCI DSS)
• Sturdy card reader – Pogo> doesn’t swivel, so you can count on reliable swipes
• Support and service – 24/7 from leading payments experts
What You’ll Need
• Merchant account (new or existing)
• Smartphone with data (service) plan
• Pogo> downloadable app
• Pogo> card reader
What functionality does the app provide?
• A faster, easier user interface
• Intuitive transaction flow
• View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• New settings – automatically copy yourself on mail receipts; configure tips and sales tax from your phone
• Items Mode: Add items from an inventory to your transactions and receipts.
• SMS Receipts: Enter mobile phone numbers to send receipts via SMS.
• Transaction Description: Descriptions can be added to transactions and receipts.
• Cash Sales: Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales.
• Transaction Searching: Find transactions by filtering the date, card number, or amount in the sales history.
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 11, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- June 03, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- December 05, 2013 New version 2.5.3
- November 11, 2013 New version 2.5
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.4
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.3
- April 11, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- March 19, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- January 14, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- December 11, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- November 14, 2012 Initial release