What's NewNB: To protect your Meeting Journal stored data, remember to regularly backup your iPad.
* Fixed an issue where calendars selected in Meeting Journal that are then removed from the iPad settings, caused the app to crash on startup.
* Enabled auto-saving of a personal meeting note if the app is exited during an edit.
* A small change in the user interface moving the category button up alongside the editing and attendees buttons.
* Some other small bug fixes.
App DescriptionDisplays the appointments from your iPad calendars and let's you add personal meeting notes to store in an offline database.
You can categorise the appointments by Customer, Client, Project etc. The notes and meeting details are stored in an archive for easy retrieval and search capability
I developed this over a number of months when I had many meetings on multiple projects, and wanted to use only my iPad instead of a paper journal.
* Simple and very easy to use.
* Add meeting preparation notes before meeting.
* Select which calendars you wish to use in Meeting Journal
* Shows meeting invitees and lets you quickly record who attended by touching a button.
* Categorise your appointments by any custom category you like.
* Easily search for past meetings, by category name or text within the meeting notes database.
* Email the completed meeting notes to the attendees or custom recipients.
* Shows the meeting in the colour defined by your calendar settings.
* Saves recurring meetings as one record so you can add to the notes at each meeting.
January 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 04, 2013 New version 1.1
November 14, 2012 Initial Release