Apple TV support!
Up to 8 players are now supported by default. Massive Mode is no longer required
Fixed Admiral's Club login bug
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc), and now one player can use an Apple TV!
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
- January 03, 2013 Initial release
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- July 21, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- April 02, 2014 New version 1.4
- April 10, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- April 25, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- May 31, 2014 New version 1.5
- June 27, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.5.4
- February 15, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 22, 2015 New version 1.6.1
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.6.3
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.7
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.7.1
- September 20, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- November 05, 2015 New version 1.8