It's now possible to start Move/Time Limited games from a level you previously played to.
The user interface is a little more shiny.
Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Are you a fan of puzzle games? Did you ever spend hours staring at a puzzle, trying to work out how to solve it? Do you remember the excitement as you finally figured it out? If you can answer yes to any of those, or if you simply enjoy challenging puzzle games, then you're going to love Game of Cubes!
From the mind of 20 year games industry veteran James Robertson comes an extremely unique puzzler, set to engage, activate, and kick your brain into overdrive. With casual accessibility and hours of enjoyment, Game of Cubes is the game for anyone wanting the next big thing in portable puzzling.
Roll cubes around with your fingers to match them up with their lost counterparts in this fun, challenging, and highly addictive arcade puzzle game. Pairs of similarly coloured cubes are matched when the patterns on their top faces join to create a single symmetrical shape. Pick it up for a minute, and you'll play for hours.
* Gorgeous 3D graphics.
* Challenging and highly addictive game play.
* Three different game modes.
* Four difficulty levels.
* Six cube colours and seven cube patterns.
* Randomly generated levels gives unlimited fun.
* Supports 14 languages: Dansk, English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Українська
Follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates:
Check out the Oso Games website for support and contact information:
- November 07, 2012 Initial release
- November 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 11, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99