This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.
The Golden Pavilion Temple, also called Kinkaku-ji in Japanese, was built in 1397 and it is located in Kyoto, Japan. It was initially made to serve as a villa for retirement for Shogun Ashikaga. It was quite later that his son converted the building into a Zen temple. The entire temple is surrounded by a beautiful garden with a pond in the front called the Mirror Pond. The stones in the pond give a representation of the Buddhist era. In the year 1987, some parts of the temple were recoated in thicker gold and some of the interior of the temple was remodelled in 2003. The Golden Temple is a building with three stories. The upper two stories are covered with a pure gold layer. The main purpose of the pavilion is to work as a shariden, storing relics of the Buddha. One can see a typical Chinese architectural style on the top floor. The second floor has a Zen style and the ground floor is made in the shinden-zukuri style.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of The Golden Pavilion Temple.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to The Golden Pavilion Temple. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of The Golden Pavilion Temple. Search for places and addresses in The Golden Pavilion Temple. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from The Golden Pavilion Temple.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of The Golden Pavilion Temple.
6. POI Search - Search everything at The Golden Pavilion Temple. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
- December 31, 2014 New version 5.0
- August 17, 2014 New version 4.1
- June 11, 2014 Initial release