Enjoying this app? Please support us by rating it on the app store!
★ Added a Pause Menu.
★ Bugs corrected
Older release :
★ Add Rating button on Menu screen
★ Add Twitter button on Menu screen
★ Add eMail button for feedback on Menu screen
★ Correct small bugs
★ Message when enemies come from back.
★ App size reduced to be downloaded via 3G.
★ iPhone 5 and iPod Touch V screen compliant
★ Level design improvements
★ Bugs corrected.
★ New control mode : "Relative touch".
★ Great improvements in the gameplay :
- No more spaceship inertia.
- The Collision box of the spaceship is reduced.
- Spaceship fire rate is accelerated.
★ Level design improvement.
★ Bugs corrected.
★ Press review :
- TheIphoneAppReview.com : 5/5
- AppsOnTapp.com : 4/5
- AppStoreArcade.com : 8/10 (Great) "This is a must have for any bullet-hell enthusiast."
- App4Phone.com : 4/5
★ The Game :
April 1970. A military satellite has just located a mysterious asteroid heading straight for the Moon. Impact will be preceded by a meteor shower. The Apollo shuttle is sent on a mission to the Moon to study this phenomenon and to collect precious minerals contained in the meteorites. The events that are about to unfold will forevermore alter the future of mankind…
BSquadron is an arcade game (vertical scrolling shoot’em up) brimming with action.
You’ll be fighting terrifying enemies on board several vessels, including the mythical Apollo shuttle.
The full game’s 3 successive universes offer magnificent original settings and numerous adversaries.
Share your best scores and your achievements with the community using the Game Center.
The original score is the creation of famous composer Jason Graves, to whom we owe the musical themes of console game like Dead Space, Resistance Burning Skies and Might and Magic.
★ Full Game Feature :
- 11 increasingly difficult levels;
- 3 graphically different universes;
- Numerous weapons and bonuses;
- Numerous enemies and bosses;
- 4 options for piloting the ship (touch direct, touch relative, slant, and joystick);
- 3 levels of difficulty;
- Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad);
- French and English versions;
- Integration of the Game Center (online Rankings and Achievements);
- Superb original musical score by Jason Graves.
R2MobileStudio is a small, independent French studio consisting of one developer and a host of external consultants who are called in when the projects require their services (graphic designer, musicians…).
★ The Team :
- BSquadron was conceived and developed by Régis RIGAL.
- Graphics: Grégoire de Gevigney
- Scores: Jason Graves
- Special sound effects: Clark Crawford
- October 27, 2012 Initial release
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.11
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.20
- December 03, 2012 New version 1.21
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.22
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.30