- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
Culture, nature, sacred sites and food
Whether you are a trained scholar, an armchair traveler or someone born and raised in Indonesia, Experience Indonesia! provide an interactive for exploring the archipelago's history, cultural wonders and biodiversity.
A swipe with your finger brings you to the top of a steaming volcano, teaches you about that fruit or ethnic dish or gives you a front-row seat at a gamelan or dance performance.
More than 490 entries cover innumerable sights and cultural aspects,from batik to ikat to dangdut to ceremonies such as Sekaten.
More than 3,200 images, including many historical shots and rare photographs unavailable elsewhere, give you an insider's insight into numerous cultural traditions.
The entire archipelago is at your fingertips.
A press of your finger on a link brings gorgeous videos of dance, theater, and wildlife to your screen. Click on a link to a web page or PDF for further elucidation.
About the Author
Harry S. Pariser has been traveling to Indonesia since 1977 and has served as a researcher for Indonesia Handbook, the original (and still classic) travel guide to the archipelago.
He resides in San Francisco, California.
About Sutro Media
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - [email protected]
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 26, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- October 24, 2012 Initial release