- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- Now available in Polish & Korean
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store.
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! Squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Knowing how many squats you just completed is a huge motivator. You don’t have to count them, though - the Runtastic Squats app is here to assist. The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Proper form: When training your legs and glutes with squats, make sure your back is always straight, core activated and knees do not go beyond your toes. Use the Runtastic Squats app to up your motivation and reach your goal. We’re convinced you’ll get there soon and be proud of your achievement. Now, get going!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!
- December 27, 2014 New version 2.3
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 04, 2014 New version 2.1
- May 24, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 20, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 09, 2013 Initial release