Your favorite back workout & pull-ups app just got better!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
When life gets complicated - pull yourself up to the challenge! Pull-ups are the best exercise for a strong back, arms and a toned upper body. Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Counts completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
FEEL THE THRILL
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
Pull-ups mainly target your back, but are a great move to strengthen your arms and core as well. Not many exercises challenge your upper body as intensively as pull-ups. Can’t wait to tone your muscles and watch them grow? Let’s go!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
- May 04, 2013 Initial release
- July 20, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 24, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 03, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- December 29, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 16, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- February 02, 2016 New version 2.3.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.3.3
- December 20, 2016 New version 2.4