- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- Now available in Polish & Korean
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store.
Want to break the 30 pull-ups mark? You’re not sure if you can do it? Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 30 pull-ups
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
It’s hard to come up with an exercise that challenges your upper body as intensively as pull-ups: they’re ideal for your back, arms and core. Let us help you keep motivated to reach your training goal of 30 reps. Can’t wait to get started? Grab that bar and give it your all!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
- December 29, 2014 New version 2.3
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 03, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 14, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- June 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 25, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 01, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 08, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- October 30, 2012 Initial release