- Optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch (5th generation)
- Addition of Russian
- Addition of Japanese
- Various improvements
- Correction of minor bugs
The * EXTENDED EDITION * has finally arrived!
- New puzzles
- New scenes
- New objects
- New mini-games
- New characters
- An improved interface, brought to life with the collection of key objects
- An improved gaming experience
- A longer life span
Inspired from the Jules Vernes novel, Twenty thousand leagues under the sea.
Professor Pierre Aronnax, his assistant Conseil and the harpoonist Ned Land are captured by Captain Nemo, who travels the world's oceans on board the Nautilus submarine.
Although impressed by the beauty of the seabed, our three friends hope to escape and return to their lives on dry land. But Captain Nemo thinks otherwise… Can you help them escape?
* UNLOCK THE FULL VERSION DIRECTLY IN THE GAME *
A THRILLING ADVENTURE:
Discover the furthest recesses of the Nautilus, take the helm and pass through the Isthmus of Suez, gaze upon hitherto unseen places under the waves! But beware, the apparently peaceful depths can hide terrible dangers!
Use the zoom to dive into the heart of the images and the clue to recover the objects you need.
Admire the amazing scenery! The oceans and their secrets: all kinds of fishes, seaweed, not to mention Atlantis! Nautilus and its riches: the library, wheelhouse, the living area and its works of art…
- 34 sites to see
- Mini games: reproduce manoeuvres, read a map, find a secret code…
- Manage 3 customisable profiles
- Send scores online
- Object search (list, identical objects)
- Unlimited help: reloadable clue
- Sumptuous scenery: high definition images
- *iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch*
- Retina Display on iPhone and iPod Touch
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to [email protected]
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
Contact [email protected]
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.1