Villa Kerylos, a real paean to ancient Greece, was born from an encounter between archaeologist and patron Théodore Reinach and architect Emmanuel Pontremoli. It is a magical place full of memories, offering a lively, unique view of ancient Greece and the Belle Epoque.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 1 hr: 17 points of interest and works and several thematic distractions guide you on your discovery of the site and daily life in ancient Greece
- Over 100 zoomable HD images
- 2 interactive maps allowing you to navigate inside the villa
- An illustrated glossary
- Practical information to prepare your visit
This application is also available in French in the App Store.
iPad & iPhone development : smArtapps.fr
- October 23, 2012 Initial release
- January 17, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!