Thank you for your feedback!
This update contains a bug fix: iPhone users rejoice- full screen images have been restored!
Get the ONLY OFFICIAL A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE / A GAME OF THRONES APP from George R.R. Martin: Hundreds of detailed character bios, interactive maps, and anti-spoiler protection!
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE is the first official app guide to George R. R. Martin’s bestselling series. Whether you’re reading the books or watching the television series, you’ll want this definitive companion with profiles of 600+ characters, 550+ places, major houses, religions, groups, creatures, and things, as well as interactive versions of the official world maps.
The app comes with plenty of features you won’t find anywhere else:
- Anti-spoiler functionality that you can customize based on where you are in the book cycle to prevent you from seeing spoilers
- Track your favorite characters on the Journeys map as they travel through Westeros and the Known World
- Completely new text written specially for this app by Elio M. García, Jr. and Linda Antonsson of Westeros.org – the premier fan site for the A Song of Ice and Fire cycle
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE includes over a thousand pages of information, making it the definitive guide to the series:
- 600+ character profiles with detailed historical bios, family and house information, book appearances, and corresponding actor roles
- 550+ place profiles with descriptions for castles, towns, regions, geographical features and more
- Profiles for Houses, Religions, Groups, Creatures, and Things.
- Fully interactive versions of all the official maps from the A Song of Ice and Fire Cycle, including the Known World Map and the new Journeys Map
- Gorgeous artwork depicting key characters and important places from within the world
Test drive the app for free and get 8 POV characters from A Game of Thrones and an interactive map of Westeros as well as all the content from A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS. Buy one InfoPack for each book – or buy all 5 at once and save a dollar. Get all-new information for free every time an InfoPack is updated.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- October 20, 2014 New version 1.5
- November 18, 2014 New version 1.6
- March 17, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.8
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.9
- May 07, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- October 08, 2015 New version 2.0
- January 13, 2016 New version 2.1
- July 13, 2016 New version 2.2.1