What's New- Elastic Modulus for steel is set to 200GPa
- Wc is set to the net weight of concrete
- Some User Interface enhancements
App DescriptionEngineering Calculator, designed by engineers, is an extended scientific calculator to help engineers, students and scientists become more productive in everyday work.
It allows inline units insertion to the calculations, so that everyday calculations are made natively, without any unit conversions on your own. Units can be inserted in any combination and exponents.
The user can define the default units calculation results are shown into. If the result can be shown in different combinations of units, Engineering Calculator, just with a tap, will cycle through all different presentations of the result. Amazingly fast and accurate.
Engineering Calculator leverages a very strong unit-aware engine built in it.
With simple and clever user interface operation, units and exponents are inserted easily, without any special training. For example, just use the divide “/” operator to denote a “per” units: 5kgr/m. Engineering Calculator will do the rest.
But Engineering Calculator’s is more than this.
As an extension to this capability, exclusively for engineers, tables of concrete and steel sections properties are provided. Table elements are ready to be inserted in the calculations along with their units. It saves you great time and effort.
See what Engineering Calculator packs in one application:
• Combine Metric and Imperial Units for Angle, Length, Force, Pressure, Mass, Time, Volume, Energy, Power and Temperature in your calculations. Smart exponents insertion for units. Easily set “per” units with division symbol “/”.
• Simple user interface with scrollable views.
• Engineering-specific functions included.
• Find concrete and steel properties right away. Tap to Insert data into the calculation.
So far provided tables for:
• Concrete and Steel properties.
• Reinforcement Rods tables.
• Steel Section Tables (IPE, HEA, HEB, UPN, SHS, RHS, CHS)
May 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
April 24, 2013 New version 1.4
April 05, 2013 New version 1.3
April 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
October 28, 2012 Initial Release